Use the horse exerciser to warm up the ponies, then practice jumping-you can even raise the bar when you’ve got the hang of it. Groom the horses and get dressed in the changing area. After the competition put the horses to bed and hang out with Mia and Stephanie in the Riding Club cafeteria before bedding down in the loft-it’s another early start tomorrow!
Suitable for ages 6 years +
- Includes Mia and Stephanie mini-doll figures in riding gear with a mouse and 2 horses: 1 black and 1 white with brown markings
- Features a 2-story stable building with turning weather vane and a yard with rotating horse exerciser, practice jump with 2 height options, feeding and drinking trough and a grooming station
- First floor features 2 stables with opening doors, archway with trophy display and a changing room with swing doors, toilet, sink and a helmet stand
- Second floor features opening windows, a cafeteria with table and benches for mealtimes, a loft area with 2 beds and a mouse house
- Riding accessory elements include helmets, bridles, saddles, horse blankets and trophies