You can be anything with Lottie and Mia dolls! From birds and butterflies to all kinds of creepy-crawlies, I’m just mad about wildlife. Everywhere I go, I carry my camera with me. Because who knows when – or where – a brilliant photo opportunity will pop up? A beautiful photo can tell its own story. I hope that my pictures will inspire other children to love wildlife as much as I do and to take good care of this wonderful planet of ours! Mia wears a cochlear implant, which is part of her story rather than a focal point; as reflected in the Lottie chapter books. Mia is a collaboration with ‘ Toy Like Me ‘ a UK non-profit who campaign for diversity in the toy-box and for better representation of disabilities so that differently abled children can see themselves reflected in the toys they play with. A great doll for ages three and up. What’s in the box? Cochlear implant Red jacket T-shirt with ladybird Denim-blue hat & bag Jeans Red spotty wellies Camera Edition 2 of Branksea School News Take a look at our range of Lottie dolls and accessories
- Diversity Doll with with cochlear implant is dressed in a red Jacket, T-shirt with ladybird, denim-blue hat & bag, jeans, red spotty wellies and comes with a camera and the Edition 2 of Branksea School News. Hair: Dark Brown Wavy Eyes: Dark Brown.
- Lottie, Finn and Friends are based on nine-year-old children, inspired by real kids and created with childhood in mind.
- Lottie Dolls are 7 inches (18cm) tall, very portable and easy for little hands to carry around.
- Award winning doll: With our vision to create dolls that would empower children to be themselves, to be imaginative, adventurous and – most of all – to have fun, to date Lottie Dolls have won 35+ International Awards.
- Special Limited Edition Doll, IDA Awards Winner (2017)