Lottie dolls are inspired by designs sent in by real kids.
Lottie is the perfect toy for boys and girls – fun, educational, portable, and perfectly giftable. The collectable dolls empower children to be themselves, be imaginative, and – most of all – to have fun.
Designed in Ireland, Lottie is all about letting children be themselves, not growing up too quickly and presenting a healthy view on a realistic body image.
Irish doll company, Lottie Dolls, believes every child should feel they belong and are represented regardless of gender, ethnicity or ability.
Lottie Dolls vision is to empower kids to embrace their imagination, enjoy childhood and through their kid inspired dolls to provide positive role models.
With a lot of clothes, fun accessories, Horses and Puppis as well as Toy sets, Lottie is the perfect doll for children and kids from age 3.
Buy Lottie now and enjoy childhood without limitation!
- Doll dressed in an olive coloured gilet puffa vest, turquoise blue polo short with an ammonite shell design print, cargo shorts, orange and white stripe socks, sturdy boots, baseball cap and comes with a rucksack, fossil hunting tools (magnifying glass, trowel and geology hammer), four ammonite fossils, special collector cards about the British female fossil hunter Mary Anning and Notable women in paleontology additional sheet. Hair: Brown; Eyes: Brown.
- Lottie, Finn and Friends are based on nine-year-old children, inspired by real kids and created with childhood in mind.
- Lottie Dolls are 7 inches (18cm) tall, very portable and easy for little hands to carry around.
- Award winning doll: With our vision to create dolls that would empower children to be themselves, to be imaginative, adventurous and – most of all – to have fun, to date Lottie Dolls have won 35+ International Awards.
- The Special Edition ‘Gold Collection’ ‘Fossil Hunter’ Lottie doll is a collaboration with TrowelBlazers, an Anglo-American group of women archaeologists, palaeontologists and geologists.